Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., the world’s leading TV manufacturer for 16 consecutive years, today announced the details of its upcoming 2022 Media Forum sessions that will highlight the technology, features and innovation behind the new product lineup.
Formerly known as Technical Seminars, the Media Forum sessions served as a unique platform to deliver detailed information and an exclusive hands-on experience with new products for the past 11 years.
2022 Media Forum Seminar Hosted By Samsung Electronics
This year’s 2022 Media Forum seminar is the third event, with attendees joining from six different regions from 11 April to 16 May 16 2022.
Simon Sung, Executive Vice President of Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics, said;
“The Media Forum provides an invaluable, firsthand look at new products, providing a deep dive into the technology and innovations that make this year’s lineup unique, While we eagerly await a chance to hold events in person, we look forward to sharing key insights from those who innovate our products – the engineers, the product experts, and more – through the online media forum.”
In line with its ‘Screens Everywhere, Screens for All’ vision, Samsung introduces new technologies from the 2022 line-up that powers seamless connectivity across multiple devices – with TVs and screens as the central hub for the connected lifestyle.
Attendees will have an opportunity to broaden their knowledge of the following products and areas:
• Neo QLED 8K: Taking advantage of the Quantum Mini LEDs and the state-of-the-art Neural Quantum Processor 8K, Samsung’s 2022 Neo QLED 8Ks come with expanded neural networks, more precise 14-bit contrast mapping as well as AI-powered smart upscaling features, allowing the screens to provide the most accurate colours and picture quality to date. Samsung’s new Smart Hub also brings users a reimagined UI with easy content discovery and intelligent features that allow TVs and screens to be at the front and centre of the connected lifestyle.
• The Ultimate Gaming Experiences: Samsung’s 2022 TVs and screens provide one of the best gaming experiences. The new Gaming Hub is a gaming streaming discovery platform that bridges hardware and software to offer a seamless player experience. The new 2022 Neo QLED lineup also comes with specifications and features for the ultimate gaming experience, such as HDMI 2.1 supporting ports, Motion Xcelerator Turbo Pro 4K 144Hz gaming, and Super Ultrawide GameView and Game Bar, making gaming more efficient and accessible for a fast-paced and streamlined experience.
• Lifestyle Portfolio: Samsung’s award-winning lifestyle TV portfolio comes equipped with the latest technologies and innovative features to optimise the user experience. The features and apps, such as EyeComfort mode and Smart Calibration, were designed to provide one of the most comfortable and accurate viewing experiences to match the users’ lifestyle and everyday needs. In contrast, the new accessories provide one-of-a-kind, personalised home screens.
• Sound Features and Devices: Samsung’s 2022 sound features incorporate the latest hardware and software updates, providing perfect synchrony between the TV and the soundbar while offering an immersive sound experience powered by Dolby Atmos. Additionally, Samsung’s latest soundbars – such as the new Ultra-Slim Soundbar and the S Series – and the Sound Tower lineup provide users with a slew of options for premium sound experiences regardless of space and location.
• Sustainability at Its Core: With its 2022 product lineup, Samsung aims to systematically decrease its overall greenhouse gas emission and make it easier to recycle the products while minimising impact during the production phase for a greener future. Along with the new SolarCell Remote, which draws power from both light and radio frequencies, the 2022 product lineup features updated packaging, which uses 90% less ink and removes all metal staples.
If you are interested and want more detailed information, you can visit the Samsung Neo QLED TV section on the website in Malaysia.
And for more information on the 2022 Media Forum Seminar or Samsung’s 2022 TV product lineup, please visit the official Samsung website.