For the first time in rock and metal history, Metallica will play live in Kuala Lumpur or KL, Malaysia, and on 21st August 2013 at Stadium Merdeka in the city’s heart. This is the biggest dream come true for all Metallica fans as the hard-speed-metal band has never performed here before.
A statement from the official website of Metallica has confirmed this. In the news board, it was said “We’ve said it before… with more than 30 years of traveling around the world behind us, there are very few places that we have yet to explore. So it’s rather thrilling for us to be back with yet another first, a stop in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on August 21 at Stadium Merdeka.”
Metallica Live in Malaysia Tickets
- Metallica Tickets go on sale at 11:30 am local time on Saturday, July 6 at Fahrenheit 88 Shopping Mall in Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur.
- Look for the Galaxy Ticket Booth located on the Ground Floor near the Information Counter in the Concourse area of the Mall.
- For more information, check out Galaxy.com.my.
- Online ticket sales will begin on Monday, July 8 at 10:00 am local time at Ticketcharge.com.my and Galaxy.com.my. (As of 4th July, nothing is up on the sites)
Metallica Live in Malaysia information
- Rock Zone – RM680, RM550, RM450
- Free Seating: RM380, RM350, RM195
Apparently, the Metallica Live in Shanghai concert is sold out, and you can imagine the other countries. This is the one chance to see these metal legends live, and hopefully, no one gets in the way of this show, namely those who oppose any kinds of concerts or shows.
For your additional knowledge, Metallica was once supposed to perform here in Malaysia back in 2011. Still, it never did happen, so let’s cross our fingers so that we can all see Metallica Live in KL, Malaysia 2013. Get those cassettes and CDs playing again to warm up for the show of the decade, or in fact, century!